Pistol Free Zones
- School property, except when a parent or legal guardian is dropping off or picking up a child and the pistol is kept in the vehicle.
- Liquor-serving establishments, except owner or employees.
- Dormitory or classroom of a college - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Entertainment facilities with more than 2,500 seats and sports arenas or stadiums of any size - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Church unless authorized by presiding official.
- Hospital, casino and day care - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Violation for Carrying in a Pistol Free Zone
- First offense = State civil infraction - 28.425o(3)(a)
- Second offense = 90-day misdemeanor - 28.4250(3)(b)
- Third offense = Four-year felony - 28.4250(3)(c)