Child Custody Attorneys in Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids
Call (888) 461-7744 for a Free Consultation
At Willis Law, we believe that no matter the relationship status of their parents, children deserve to be nurtured and cared for. Our attorneys provide compassionate representation in child custody matters, focusing our efforts and resources on making sure the interests of children are protected.
Why Call Our Child Custody Law Firm?
- 30+ Years' Combined Experience on Your Side
- Award-Winning Legal Counsel
- Free Consultation to Discuss Your Options
- 24/7 Availability to Help You
Your children are everything to you. Can you afford to let just anyone handle your child custody matter? Call toll free (888) 461-7744 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Kalamazoo Child Custody Lawyers
Our family law attorneys can assist parents with all aspects of child custody, including:
- Establishing paternity: Before custody and parenting arrangements can be established, paternity must be established.
- Establishing custody and parenting time: We will focus on finding an agreement that protects the well-being of your children and respects your parental rights. There are many factors that go into determining a proper custody and parenting arrangement, but the primary factor will always be the best interest of your children.
- Modifying existing child custody orders: Custody and parenting time plans are a product of the time they are created and will not necessarily meet everyone's needs forever. If substantial changes have occurred, such as loss of income or additional child needs, these arrangements can be modified.
- Enforcing custody orders: If a parent is failing to adhere to a schedule or preventing the other parent from having his or her parenting time, we can assist in enforcing the existing custody and parenting time order. This oftentimes will lead to modifications that create a better agreement for all parties.
Issues mishandled or ignored today can lead to extreme complications in the future. To make sure your rights are protected in your family law matters, contact us online or call (888) 461-7744 today for a free initial consultation. We have offices in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Paw Paw for your convenience.