Criminal Defense Attorneys Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, MI
Criminal Defense Representation Throughout Western Michigan
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, your rights, freedom, livelihood, and reputation are all at stake. You need an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, MI who is capable of guiding you through the legal process and minimizing the damage from your felony or misdemeanor charges.
At Willis Law, our Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids criminal defense attorneys are here to help. Our firm has been named among the "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News & World Report. Contact our office in Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids today to schedule a free consultation. We are ready to protect your rights whether you are a Michigan resident or a visitor to our state in cases ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies or federal crimes.
Call (888) 461-7744 for immediate help in the evening or during the weekend from our criminal defense lawyers in Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids.
A Team Approach to Criminal Defense in Michigan
At our firm, every case is reviewed and discussed by a team of three Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids criminal defense attorneys. This provides our clients with the benefit of three lawyers for the price of one. Whether you were arrested for DUI, accused of domestic assault, or charged with a violent felony, we have the skills, experience and resources to provide you with the defense you need.
Our criminal defense lawyers in Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids represent individuals facing:
- Drug-related charges
- Larceny, including burglary, home invasion and shoplifting
- Gun-related charges
- Charges against juveniles
- Traffic violations, including speeding tickets, reckless driving charges and driving with a suspended license
- Crimes against children such as child abuse and Child Protective Services investigations
- Federal crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, health care fraud, tax fraud and Internet crimes
Minimizing Risk & Keeping Your Record Clean
Our Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids criminal defense lawyers understand that people can find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time, facing criminal charges that are not in tune with their character. Our clients include college students, military personnel, professionals and others in our community and from out of state. Whatever your circumstances, we will do everything in our power to minimize the risks you face and keep your criminal record clean.
- Western District of Michigan (U.S. District Court)
- U.S. Attorney's Office - Western District of MI
- Ottawa County: 58th District Court
- Kent County: 17th Circuit Court
- Ogemaw County: 82nd Judicial District Court
- Kalamazoo County: 8th District Court
- Cass County: 4th District Court
- City of Grand Rapids: 61st District Court
- Kalamazoo Inmate Lookup
- Oceana County - Corrections / County Jail
- Ottawa County: Sheriff's Office
- Kent County: Sheriff Department
- Newaygo County Jail
- Jackson County Jail Information
- Muskegon County Circuit Court
- Calhoun County Courts
- Calhoun County Circuit Court
- St. Joseph County, MI 45th Circuit Court
- Hillsdale County Courts
- Hillsdale County - 1st Judicial Circuit Court, State of Michigan
- Van Buren County Courts
Michael J. Willis J.D., C.P.A.
Shaun P. Willis J.D.
Frank D. Willis J.D.
Donald H. Smith, J.D.
Mariko C. Willis, J.D.
Samuel R. Gilbertson J.D.
Paul Morgan, J.D.
Chico S. Obande J.D.
Jennifer L. Grahek, J.D.
Adam D. Bancroft, J.D.
Davis C. Martin, J.D.
Aric D. Kasel, J.D.
Cody Hayward, J.D.
Verelle Kirkwood J.D.
Kristyn Meulenberg J.D.
Austin J. Beaudet