At Willis Law, we practice law with a simple question in mind: "What would I like to see if I retained the Willis Law?" People want a lawyer who cares about their concerns and provides them with solutions to their problems. Our team of attorneys are deeply committed to providing compassionate, and thorough representation working hard to secure the best outcome possible.
We have handled thousands of cases and have secured a track record of success. Our attorneys understand that facing a legal issue of any kind can be a very daunting experience. We are here to walk you through the legal process and provide personalized representation. To us, you will never be just another number!
Why Hire Our Firm?
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
- Award Winning Counsel
- Free Consultations
- Available 24/7
A History of Succss
Our firm's co-founders, Michael J. Willis and Shaun Patrick Willis, are deeply rooted in this community. Sons of the former Chief Judge of Van Buren County Court, the Honorable Frank D. Willis, they were exposed to the law and legal service from a young age.
Willis Law practices in a wide variety of legal areas, representing both individuals and businesses. Together, we provide experienced counsel and representation to meet a broad range of client needs.
Dedicated to Our Client's Success
We put our money where our mouth is – each of our employees, from top to bottom, are rated by all other employees on how they are meeting core values – bonuses are paid each year based on the results. Our lawyers and staff are paid based on their adherence to our core values:
- Service to others: Demonstrates caring and consideration for others, putting other's needs or desires ahead of oneself; treats others the way they appreciate being treated.
- Integrity/honesty/accountability: Adheres to a code of moral and ethical standards, is truthful in all things, and takes responsibility for actions.
- Excellence: Results and behavior represent the standard to which others should strive.
- Dependability: Is dependable, adheres to scheduled work hours, is considerate of work needs in planning time off, consistently follows office policies and procedures, and exemplifies good work ethics.
- Professionalism: Demonstrates a professional attitude, appearance and approach, seeks personal and professional improvement, and initiates opportunities to improve contribution to the firm.
- Empathy/kindness: Actively participates or engages in another's feelings or ideas.
- Commitment/dedication/loyalty: Demonstrates an allegiance and faithfulness with a determination toward a common goal of attaining excellence in service. Actively promotes the firm and its values.
For help with a legal problem, contact us online or call (888) 461-7744 to set up a free consultation. We have office locations in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Paw Paw.
To Learn More About Who We Are as a Firm and What We Have to Offer, See the Following:
Roots from a Judge
Sons of former judges, our firm’s co-founders are deeply rooted in our community and have been exposed to the law from a young age.
Service to Others
We demonstrate compassion and consideration for others, putting your needs or desires ahead of our own to treat you the way you appreciate being treated.
Integrity, Honesty, & Accountability
Willis Law adheres to a code of moral and ethical standards, is truthful in all things, and takes responsibility for our actions.
Empathy & Kindness
We are considerate to exemplify good work ethics. Our lawyers strive to actively participate and engage in your feelings or ideas.
Our results and behavior represent the standard to which others should strive. We conduct ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do.
We are dependable, adhere to scheduled work hours, are considerate of needs in planning time off, consistently follow policies and procedures, and exemplify good work ethics.
We demonstrate a professional attitude, appearance, and approach, seek personal and professional improvement, and initiate opportunities to improve contributions to the firm.
Commitment, Dedication, & Loyalty
We demonstrate an allegiance and faithfulness with a determination toward a common goal of attaining excellence in service. We actively promote the firm and its values.
Special Rates & Pricing
Willis Law offers special rates and discounts for students, senior citizens, and members of the military. With offices located in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Paw Paw, we are truly dedicated to offering you the legal service you need with the convenience and pricing you can trust.
Call us today at (888) 461-7744 to schedule your complimentary initial consultation.