Strategic Business Planning in Kalamazoo & Grand Rapids
Successful businesses are the result of your strategic planning. An important part of your growth strategy should be protecting your business and your business assets. Every business owner should consider the costs and benefits associated with the formation strategy of his or her business.
Whether you choose a limited liability company, an S corporation, or a C corporation, you should understand the benefits and drawbacks of your strategy – Willis Law can explain the pros and cons of each and help you plan accordingly. Schedule your free case evaluation with our firm today to discuss your case.
Strategic Business Planning Services
A strong strategic business plan is one that is constantly evolving and prepares the business for the future. As business owners ourselves, we understand the importance of having a strong plan in place starting at the very beginning and continuing to adapt as the needs of your business change.
Speak to our experienced business attorneys in Kalamazoo or one of our other convenient office locations throughout Michigan for help with:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset and stock purchases and sales
- Strategic alliances
- Joint ventures
- Leveraged mergers/buyouts
- Bankruptcy acquisitions
- Recapitalizations and reorganizations
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Public offerings/securities
- Private offerings
- Executive compensation
- Tax planning
- Commercial transactions, contracts and sale of goods
- Licensing and management of technologies
- Business analysis and risk management concerns
- Issues related to government contracts
- Employee compensation and employee benefits
- Distribution counseling issues
- Leases of equipment and property
We Can Strategically Position Your Company for Success
Setting up a new business or planning for a business expansion are complicated tasks that will require the skill of an experienced attorney. Willis Law provides the high-quality assistance that you need as you set up a business in a strategic and thoughtful manner.
Whether you are an established business or you are just starting out, having the right lawyer is an important facet of your business strategy. Contact us online or call (888) 461-7744.