Kalamazoo Environmental Lawyers
Guidance from Willis Law Through Environmental Laws in MI
Environmental regulations impact nearly every business. At Willis Law, we've assembled legal experts from all disciplines who have the experience, judgment, creativity and vision to shepherd your company through the maze of environmental statutes and rules — from the ground up. We are innovative and aggressive in our approach to environmental issues.
Our team of Kalamazoo environmental attorneys is here to help you! Call us today.
Environmental Services We Provide for Western Michigan Clients
Environmental services include:
- Administrative review and appeals
- Due diligence/mergers and acquisitions/real estate/lending transactions
- Environmental and workplace risk management
- Penalty, tort and CERCLA litigation
- Air, water and waste permitting
- Right to know compliance
- Record retention and reporting requirements
- Brownfields redevelopment
- Environmental management systems
- Governmental relations
- Insurance coverage issues
- Pollution control tax abatements
- Excavation law
What Environmental Laws Apply To You?
Knowing which environmental laws apply to your business project is often difficult. An even greater challenge is implementing the best and most cost-effective solutions available. The experienced business lawyer at Willis Law knows what is required to effectively handle your case. As we counsel you through your case, we can use our experience to avoid any potential roadblocks and unnecessary expenses that may arise.
Contact our Kalamazoo environmental attorneys today!
Michael J. Willis J.D., C.P.A.
Shaun P. Willis J.D.
Frank D. Willis J.D.
Donald H. Smith
Mariko C. Willis
Samuel R. Gilbertson J.D.
Verelle Kirkwood J.D.
Kristyn Meylenberg J.D.