Kalamazoo Government Relations Lawyer
Willis Law's governmental relations and administrative law practice involves various areas of practice before federal, state or municipal legislative and executive bodies:
- Antitrust and trade regulations
- Administrative litigation and appeals — state and federal
- Government relations and lobbying
- Lobbyist registration and reporting
- Elections law compliance
- Candidate registration and ballot initiatives
- Liquor licensing issues
- Campaign contribution compliance and reporting
- Trade association advocacy
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance
Contact a Michigan Government Relations Attorney
Willis law provides free consultations to clients who seek legal assistance with government relations issues. Please contact our west Michigan law firm online today or call (888) 461-7744 to discuss your situation and to learn more about our services.
Michael Willis is the contributing author for this content.