Fraud Defense Attorney in Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids
Get Years of Experience on Your Side
Do not allow a fraud conviction to impact the rest of your life without mounting a strong defense. Your professional reputation, your career and your freedom might be at risk. At Willis Law, located in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Paw Paw, our fraud lawyers have many years of experience defending clients against even the most serious fraud-related charges. We conduct in-depth investigations and carefully review all of the evidence as we put forth the best defense possible. Our goals are to secure positive results quickly and cost-efficiently, all the while providing outstanding client service.
Please schedule a free initial consultation today with one of our skilled attorneys. You may call our firm toll free at (888) 461-7744 or you may contact us online.
Fraud Defense Services
If you are charged with a fraud-related crime, then that means law enforcement believes you engaged in intentional and wrongful deception for a personal gain, typically financial gain. The penalties for a fraud conviction are harsh, including lengthy prison sentences, fines and more. We will fight to eliminate these penalties, inform you of your rights and your options, and work hard to build a personalized defense strategy.
Please speak with us today if you are charged with state or federal fraud charges, including:
- Tax fraud: Also known as tax evasion. Often involves underreporting income for financial gain.
- Mail and wire fraud: Using the USPS to carry out a plan intended to illegally obtain property or money or unlawfully using electronic communications to accomplish the same goal.
- Health care fraud: Could include phantom billing, falsifying services, billing for services not performed, bribery, billing for supplies not purchased and more.
- Insurance fraud: Could include staged car accidents, false or inflated property loss claims, phony life insurance claims and much more.
- Credit card fraud: Stealing another's credit card or credit card data, or using another's credit card without authorization. Could also involve identity theft when someone allegedly opens a new account using another person's personal information.
Contact a Kalamazoo, MI, Fraud Defense Attorney
You can rely on our proven track record and experience in federal criminal defense. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. We have convenient locations in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Paw Paw, nearby to the Federal Court for the Western District of Michigan and Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.