Kalamazoo JAG Lawyer
Practicing Military & Veterans Law in Grand Rapids, MI
Members and veterans of our armed forces face unique and complex legal matters. Whether it is a criminal charge brought in civilian court or under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, nonjudicial punishment, administrative action or a civil matter, the circumstances of being a military member can make it difficult for servicemen and women to attain the proper legal representation that they need in order to defend their rights.
At Willis Law, our Kalamazoo JAG attorneys have a deep appreciation for our current and past service members and the legal challenges they face. We are proud to have an attorney on staff from the Judge Advocate General's Corps who is skilled at handling the variety of unique legal issues that members of the military are likely to encounter.
To find out more about how we can help serve you, contact us online today or call (888) 461-7744 to discuss your matter over the phone.
Dedicated Representation For Military Members In A Wide Range Of Areas
Our Kalamazoo military lawyers represent both current and former servicemembers in a wide range of military law matters, including:
- Criminal charges brought under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)
- Discharge upgrades
- Disability and benefits claims
- Administrative separations
- Adverse administrative actions (reprimands, investigations, negative evaluations, etc.)
- Nonjudicial punishment
- Appeals of court-martial convictions
- Discrimination claims based on veteran status or service-connected disability
- Claims under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Regardless of the issue you face, you can rely on us to serve as your committed advocates every step of the way.
Ask us about our special legal rates and discounts for active military members and veterans.
Contact Our Grand Rapids Attorneys For Help With Military Legal Matters
We are prepared to help protect and defend your rights when you are confronted with a military legal issue. Our Kalamazoo JAG lawyers are admitted to practice in federal, district and appellate courts throughout the United States.
Contact us online or call (888) 461-7744 to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation.